Reliable Credit Association, Inc. and its affiliate, Reliable Credit Association, Inc. (WA) (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Reliable Credit”), are committed to providing fast, friendly service to everyone. If you are using an assistive technology and are having problems using this website, please call Reliable Credit during regular business hours at (888) 462-3003 for assistance. All products and services available on this website are available at all Reliable Credit branch locations. Reliable Credit is currently taking steps and devoting resources to enhance accessibility and usability of our website based on standards recommended by the World Wide Web Consortium (“W3C”) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (“WCAG”) including the Web Accessibility Initiative (“WAI”). We’re always learning and consistently looking for improvements in performance, speed, and accessibility. Here are some of the items that help ensure our site is as easy-to-use as possible for all visitors:
- Style Sheets – We use style sheets to control the layout and presentation to make pages more usable for visitors who use assistive technologies.
- Navigation – We use navigation mechanisms in a consistent manner to allow visitors to easily find navigation buttons between pages, as well as find the primary content for each page. This makes it easier for visitors to predict where the needed information is found on each page.
- Complex Pages or Elements – We divide large blocks of information into more manageable groups where it is appropriate.
- Color-Independence – We ensure that all information conveyed on the site is not dependent on an object’s color so that text and graphics are understandable to all visitors.
- Device-independence – We ensure that any element has its own interface and can be operated using a keyboard without a mouse or other pointing device.
- Use of W3C Technologies – We use the latest versions of W3C technologies when they are available and appropriate for the task.
This statement is subject to change as new technologies and software versions are released. Please check this site for the latest information regarding accessibility. We also recommend that you keep all browsers and assistive technologies updated appropriately.