January 22, 2024
The holidays have come and gone, and as is now tradition at Reliable Credit Association, we asked our 11 branches for their choices of charitable organizations to receive donations. This great opportunity comes around every year for our branches to give more back to the communities in which they serve and operate.
This year’s beneficiaries included some familiar charitable organizations from previous years. Our branches also introduced us to 13 well-deserving charitable organizations that we are happy to be able to support. We even have a couple of national charitable organizations this year.
From the President of Reliable Credit Association: “We continue to be grateful to be in a position to support these organizations that provide such impactful services to our communities.”
In the end, the following 34 diverse organizations received donations. Click the names to learn more about who they are and how they help their local communities.
- Clackamas County Children’s Commission
- Claus’s for the Cause, Inc.
- DMAC Enterprises
- Doctors Without Borders
- Eugene Mission
- Idaho Humane Society
- Mental Health & Addiction Assoc. of Oregon
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- Operations Smile
- Push For Dreams
- Range Community Clinic @ WSU
- Spark Central
- Utah Food Bank
- A Step Ahead Pierce County
- Children’s Cancer Association
- Crossing Bridges Therapeutic Riding Center
- Food for Lane County
- Idaho Food Bank
- Marion & Polk County Foodshare
- Neighborhood House, Inc
- NW Harvest
- Oregon Cancer Foundation
- Organization for Autism Research
- PAWS Assisting Veterans
- Puyallup Food Bank
- Raphael House of Portland
- Seattle Children’s Foundation
- SNAP (Spokane Neighborhood Action Partners)
- Sparrow Clubs
- St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital
- St. Mary’s Food Bank
- Tri-City Union Gospel Mission
- Yakima Union Gospel Mission
The entire staff of Reliable Credit Association hopes that everyone has had a safe and joyous holiday season.
-Reliable Credit Association