April 12, 2021
COVID-19 has caused most businesses to change the way they operate. Reliable Credit has been working hard to stay safe for both our employees and customers. We have a dedicated team working together to ensure we meet or exceed the guidelines in the states that we operate in. In addition to enhanced hygiene protocols, remote work, and in-office social distancing, our branches are currently closed to the public.
In order to continue to conduct our business in a safe and efficient manner, we have the following options available for payments at our branches:
- Drive through window service in Milwaukie, OR and Spokane Valley, WA.
- Through door service in all other locations for paperwork and payments. We will be wearing masks and ask that you do the same.
We continue to have the following payment options available:
- eServices – Payments can be made 24/7 through your preferred browser or Android and Apple mobile app.
- Virtual Agent – Another 24/7 option, our Virtual agent, is an easy to use phone-based option that can be used without incurring a convenience fee. Just dial (503) 461-4114. Your Reliable Credit account number is required to complete the payment.
- Phone – We can be reached Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm to take payments over the phone. A convenience fee may apply.
- Mail – Checks, money orders, and cashier’s checks can be mailed to the branch location that services your account. Please be sure to write your account number on the check, money order, or cashier’s check.
Reliable Credit will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and follow both the CDC, state, and local guidelines. We appreciate your understanding during these challenging times and look forward to continuing to service your accounts.
Contributed by: Dan S.